Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ammunition

I was not excited about Zach's request for me to help him fill up water balloons for field day tomorrow. I started before he did and was not having any luck. I couldn't remember...what's the best way to fill a balloon? No matter where I tried, I had water shooting all over.

He finally joined me and quickly found the right way. Don't use the cheesy attachment they provide in the balloon package. Put it instead right on the bathroom sink faucet.

For every 8 balloons we filled, 2 broke in some fashion. For every 20 we filled, we lost concentration while we were tying it off. Lost grip and it went spraying water uncontrollably all over the bathroom. I've decided that has to be one of the funniest things. We're trying to cruise through filling 200 balloons, we drop one, water goes all over the place, and the balloon is flopping like like a fish out of water. And it's hard to get your hand on it cause it keeps jumping all over. All you can do is laugh.

No comments: