Sunday, September 7, 2008

Getting Ready for Payson

Did a long ride on Friday by myself and then I rode with Becker on Saturday. Becker showed me a lot of places I haven't seen in Prescott. Once he headed home I headed to Thumb Butte for a little extra. By the time I got into my neighborhood I had been out for close to 7 hours and still felt pretty good. Did a lot of eating and sleeping but felt good.

Sunday I took it easy. I slept in a little and then Sara and I headed to Lynx lake with Layla for a good walk.























Went home and got the Optimus Ti finished. I am eagerly awaiting a 2009 Reba for it, so it the meantime I borrowed my 08 Reba from the Ferrous. I need to start getting a feel for the Vassago. It looks Bad Ass! The first ride will be tomorrow!













Had a little mishap when I was aligning my front disk brake. I was looking at the brake with the front wheel spinning and my finger got a little close to the spokes. My new Jeffffffff built King wheels with bladed spokes are awesome but painful!
















You really need to click on the last picture to get the full effect of what is missing.

2 comments:

ssd, DC said...

The Vassago = SAHWEET!!!!
The Finger = Not so much...

MCF said...

Dude....I have a sweet disc brake story for ya!!!! that looks like a beauty!!!