Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Man of Leisure

I am off this week for fall break so I have been able to do some big rides the last couple of days. Monday's ride was a little rough towards the end cause my left knee started tightening up. Yesterday and today it feels a lot better. Layla and I have been spending some QT together. Hikes & naps keep her happy. Also, the weather is getting amazing here again!

Yesterday I finished getting the Blurr ready to sell. Sara was helping me when she got home and all of a sudden saw Layla take off for something in the driveway. Look at this critter.
























Looks like some sort of crab, turtle, & spider mutant combination. It was pretty funny watching Sara with her shovel and broom trying to shoo it away while trying to keep Layla from eating it.

Sara finished her CNA test yesterday and past it so her big school is coming to a close. Soon it will be back on the bike.



Snow Patrol is awesome. Heard this on XM for the first time the other day. I love this song. Can't stop listening to it! It sounds like one that will probably hit the radio and be overplayed in a couple months.

7 comments:

ssd, DC said...

Did you find out what that freaky thing is!! Some kind of sand crab or something?!? I woulda flung that thing as far away as possible, that or thrown it in a box with a scorpion and see who wins...lol

ZMoney said...

I was hoping somebody seeing it on here would tell me what it is.

MCF said...

I have never seen anything like that. I was hoping you found out what it was too. Has to be a spider. Was the shell thing hard?

Snow Patrol....awesome stuff. One of my faves: Make This Go On Forever

ZMoney said...

It was kind of crunchy when I bit into it!

Yee haw! Snow Patrol~ Final Straw is an awsome album

Anonymous said...

Looks like a garden spider. Harmless, so don't worry about eating it. You can now put that ponytail band back on your face, where it belongs.

Sara said...

Good one Mike.

ZMoney said...

Mike, I can save the ponytail band for your ponytail or your chest locks.