Sunday, March 8, 2009

I REALLY love my bike

Here it is. The latest addition to the family. Thank you Misty and the team at Vassago. This is the reason why flatting at Estrella was such a bummer. It was my first race on my new Optimus Ti.

I've only had it for about 2 weeks and it's morphed quite a bit already. We (I mean Zach) just swapped everything over from my last year's race bike. I originally had Zach's velocity's but just went out for a ride on MY new wheelset (I deserve new stuff too, right?). I can not believe I rode these handlebars all last season!!??? That's what I call "Zach style."

Here's what it looks like now. I'm still not sure where I want the stem. Might try further down.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

You make it hot and sexy Sara!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey nice to have you and Zach along for the ride Sunday. Let's do it again sometime soon.

BTW, we're starting up Thursday night (off-road) training rides starting in April.

Greg

Sara said...

Greg, It was great to be there. A great ride!!! Thank you. We'd love to join Thursday nights. Should we check the raven website?