Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving.....And More pics

Compliments of mikelsall... He can take a good picture. Maybe there is something to be said for the stance. These are a few of my favorites.

On our way up Cathedral. Layla and I turned back at this point. She was getting nervous. We hiked down to the creek instead.








Dating bliss.








The Layla dog.










On Zach and Mike's ride. I think this is Submarine Rock.







And on to Prescott. This thing looked like it was giving us the finger.










Hiking up 392 around Thumb Butte.










Heading down 326.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's all in the stance, Sara. I also know that there's one more picture you really like....but I'm sure you're leaving it off because of the disturbing background ;)
Thanks for the cool weekend.