Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Woah

Can not believe December has come and gone. I finished up finals nicely, we hung out with Tim and Elizabeth, Zach's parents came in from Illinois and then set up camp in Sedona. Angie and the kids spent a night at our house before we met the rest of the Stanford crew in Sedona for Christmas week in red rock country. The week did not go quite as I had hoped cause I caught the cold Zach had the week before. I just finally stopped blowing yellow snot. My parents came back about a week and a half ago and Zach went back to school on Monday!!

Here's a few photos of our trip.
Zach and his brothers and sisters (minus one bro)











The adult gang at PJs for the Bears game.











The tree swing.



























Preparing for the big football game.











Me and Aleigha.











Hiking around Bell.

No comments: