Thursday, December 6, 2007

Now I've got it

Okay, did better today. Temps were in the 40s but we had some overcast, so I wore a wool jersey with the long sleeve castelli over it and the wind vest in my pocket. Leg warmers and regular gloves. It was chilly. I didn't end up using the wind vest.

I rode up to the end of 305 in 1 hr 14 minutes with 2 stops. One to put my ear warmer on. The second to take it back off and to also take the castelli sleeves off.

The return trip took me 51 minutes. Rode the Procaliber today. Race season starts in one month!!!

Today at school I met my student's personal physical therapist. The school district is currently without one. She showed me some movements and positions to incorporate into his day to give him a bit of a workout.

Next time she's going to show me how to make sure I'm not hurting myself while helping him...back and knees especially.

Santa comes on Tuesday.

Tonight we're off with K&P to watch da Bears.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the bears suck butt