Friday, February 13, 2009

Weekend

Zach left this morning for 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo. It's put on by the same guy who organizes The Whiskey Off Road. I was supposed to go support, but my sister Lori and her kids are coming in tomorrow night for a week in Sedona. I can't miss that! It works out well anyway b/c I have an anatomy and physiology exam next week. I don't think staying awake straight for over 24 hours would jive well with my study plans.

Looks like they are going to luck out with the weather. There was rain forecasted for all day Saturday, but it is still supposed to get down to 34 tomorrow night!!!

If you want to check on Zach this weekend, they have real time updates here.

3 comments:

Mountaingoat said...

How did he finish? Last I looked he was 10th and now they are only showing the top 6.

Sara said...

I know!!! That was really irritating. They are all posted now. He finished 9th! He rode something like 213 miles. Insane.

Grimsock said...

CONGRATS ZACH!!!!!!! AWESOME JOB DUDE!

Thanks for the photos Sara....helps so much with the updates! :)