Thursday, October 11, 2007

Blinding hell

The week after my parents left was filled with moving bikes and the last few items that you think won't take up alot of room in the car....then 4 loads later you realize you were way off on your estimate.

After that, we started hanging blinds. What complete TORTURE. I hope I never have to do that again in my life. If we do, I am absolutely certain that it is worth any amount of money to have someone else do it.

It especially sucks when you hang them and they look like crap because they sag in the middle. I certainly did not pay what we did to have my blinds smiling at me every day for the rest of my life. And they were the slightly more expensive ones from Home Depot. They were off the shelf, but each one had to be cut down to fit our windows. It worked out fine in the end though. Home Depot let us exchange and the cheaper version fit into the same hardware (Zach had worked ahead of me and hung every single set of hardware before we realized the first ones sucked).

Fun times ahead though...

1 comment:

kathy said...

the blinds look nice!