Thursday, October 11, 2007

Where to start....

I knew it was going to be a while before I would post again, but didn't think it'd take me this long. Geez.

Here's a quick recap.
September 22nd - Zach and I headed to Sedona for the day to try and dodge the rain headed toward Prescott. It rained in Sedona that day also, but we got a quick ride while the sun was shining. Here's a few shots from the drive back to Prescott. It was quite a storm.




September 23rd - My parents were headed to Prescott on the way home from their tour of the west. Zach and I drove back to Sedona to meet them their instead. We at in the tub, went out to dinner and spent the night at the Quail Ridge. From there, Zach went to work Monday morning and my parents and I headed to Chino to pack up their van for our move into Prescott.


Four van / element loads, a painted garage floor, some good decorating advice (not all of which I have implemented yet) and a few dinners out later, my parents were headed back home to Illinois.


2 comments:

Mark McCrimmon said...

Congrats on the new place. It is starting to finally get cold here. Enjoy your mild winter! I'll be using it to heal up.

Sara said...

Thanks Mark, bummer about your spill!!!