Monday, October 29, 2007

The last of it

The last box has finally been unpacked. All we really have left is framed family/friend pictures and wall art. I'm waiting for my mom to get here to hang all that stuff.

Is this gross or what? All of this packing paper came from that last box. The box had dishes in it, so it probably took a little more paper than less breakable items...plus, as it turns out, I am an obsessive packer.

After the initial unpack, I ended up delivering 3 Element loads full of broken down boxes and paper to the recycling center in Dewey. Turns out our garbage company does not pick up recycling on the gravel roads in our neighborhood. But they pick up our garbage...what the heck?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job on taking the responsibility to recycle that stuff. This morning was garbage day for me and all that went on my curb was the recycling bin - I haven't had enough 'regular' garbage to fill a can in about 2 weeks.