Wednesday, August 22, 2007

August 8, Back to the top

Another solo ride, I decided to head back to the first route we did out here. The day Zach and I rode it, we didn't quite make it all the way up. We turned back early to miss the rain.

Glad I went back because I got the shot of the sign for my parents...."she's so good". Turns out where Zach and I stopped was not that far from the end. The road dead ends on the back (west) side of the hill....Which is why I probably won't ride that one by myself anymore. I don't like not having an escape route.

If there were any weirdos living off of that road I'd be trapped. Is that being paranoid or is that being smart? It was a nice ride anyway though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys are getting to know the surroundings. I love those rides where there is a BIG question mark at the end.What goes up must come down, but sometimes one valley over from where you want to be.